Thursday, April 14, 2016

Gillette Venus Razor and Shower Cream Review!

Hey everyone! I got to try Gillette Venus Razor and Shower Cream free for testing purposes through influenster.com! If you have never tried their website check it out! Its awesome!  I was really excited when I opened my box and saw these two products in amoungst the other awesome ones I got!  To be honest I'm not the best shaver out there! I'm terrified to cut myself and I end up taking a really long time to shave both legs because I go so slow! With these products it was easy! The shaving cream really worked and it smelled great! I enjoyed the style of the razor as well! I appreciate getting to try these products because it really helps get the word out and it introduces it to so many people! I never tried olay shave cream before this and I enjoy it now! Leave a comment below if you found these products near you and you tried them out! #ChooseToSmooth

No comments:

Post a Comment